The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) is the only national organization dedicated to serving the needs of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and protecting the rights of consumer debtors in bankruptcy. Formed in 1992, NACBA now has more than 4,000 members located in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
NACBA Now, a blog hosted by the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, will start conversations on a wide range of legal, career and business issues facing today’s consumer bankruptcy attorneys in every stage of their careers.
- Please follow these important guidelines. If you have questions, please contact us.
- NACBA reserves the right to remove/delete any comment(s) that violate these rules.
- No defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials.
- Posting commercial messages is not allowed. Use caution when discussing products.
- Information posted is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.