EFFECTIVE (AND ETHICAL) ONLINE MARKETING FOR LAW FIRMS
(LIVE) Wednesday, August 26, 2015 – 2:00pm EST, 11:00am PST
No Cost for NACBA Members
Are you struggling to establish a powerful online presence for your law firm? Learn how to establish a comprehensive online presence that will increase your exposure, enhance your credibility and foster referrals while following the Rules of Professional Conduct.
The Presentation Will Cover:
– Establishing your branding and striking imagery to powerfully resonate with prospects, clients and colleagues
– Overview of how search engines can increase your online exposure, keywords to consider and tips on enhancing search performance.
– Turning your website into a potent resource How to use legal content to convey credibility
– Overview of blogging, its benefits and best practices
– Utilizing effective top of mind marketing tools to supercharge referrals
– Criteria for selecting a provider
Featured Presenter: Mr. Fred J. Cohen, JD
Fred J. Cohen, JD, is the founder and CEO of Amicus Creative Media, an award-winning attorney web design and marketing company, and a NACBA Member Benefit Partner. Visit www.amicuscreative.com/nacba to learn more about their special offer to propel your practice to new heights.