Start Your Week by Catching Up On The News…
NACBA Events Educate
FAMILY LAW AND BANKRUPTCY
(LIVE) Wednesday, October 7, 2015 – 3:00pm EST, 12:00pm PST
$25 NACBA Members
More and more often, bankruptcy cases seem to involve issues of family law. Join Ian M. Falcone a Senior Attorney with more than 20 years of legal experience with The Falcone Law Firm, P.C. as he addresses:
- The forms typically used in a divorce case.
- Basic topics addressed in a divorce case and the impact on a bankruptcy filing.
- The automatic stay and its exceptions as they apply to family law matters.
- Dischargeability of common debts in a family law case.
- The importance of choosing the right bankruptcy chapter.
- How to determine whether a debt is for support or property division, and preference concerns after a divorce.
24th Annual NACBA Convention
Dynamic, exhilarating, vibrant, and energizing!
These are just a few of the words that attendees have used to describe NACBA’s previous Convention. We are building on the successes of #NACBACHI to bring you the best possible convention experience. Save the dates of May 19-22, 2016 and plan now to join us in San Francisco at the Downtown Marriott Marquis!
The Perks of Being a NACBA Member
- NACBA cares about your professional development that’s why NACBA members are entitled to a 15% discount off all CLE courses and bundles with Continuing Legal Education: On Demand with Attorney Credits.com .
- Need a new look for your website? One that is polished and efficient? Amicus Creative Media the Preferred Website Developer for NACBA offers bankruptcy attorneys a comprehensive website solution. All members can receive a semi-custom website package for only $1199 (usually $2250).
- NACBA Members and partners provide free and discounted webinars for members on many relevant topics that will improve your practice and your knowledge of current technologies. Check NACBA Events so that you won’t miss out on any of these informative webinars. Free webinars can also be found in the Members Section.
What’s Your NACBA Status?
Don’t allow your NACBA Benefits to be interrupted! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Join today and receive benefits that are an investment in you!