Hot Off the Press! The Fall Edition of the CBJ!
The Consumer Bankruptcy Journal is the official publication of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. Our quarterly publication showcases consumer bankruptcy related material, Supreme Court updates, profiles of NACBA members and programs, previews of NACBA events, as well as, commentary on topics of interest to bankruptcy attorneys.
Take a moment this weekend to kick back and read our latest Fall Edition of the Consumer Bankruptcy Journal. Here is a glimpse of what you’ll find:
- The President’s Report
- Washington Update
- The Addicted Lawyer: Silence is Deadly
- NACBA and NCLC Seek Rejection of Brunner Test
- Court Rejects McCoy and Sticks with Beard
- More About Federal and State Tax Discharge
- Clawback Periods May Extend to Six or Ten Years
- The Importance of Due Diligence
- Loan Modification, the 100K Mistake
- NACBA and NCLC Enter Fair Credit Reporting Area
- Countdown of Top 10 Malpractice Mistakes
- A Franchise Considering Bankruptcy
- When Tax Resolution is Better than Bankruptcy
Open up the Consumer Bankruptcy Journal today and dive in! Have an idea or article you’d like to write contact us and visit NACBA.org for more information on deadlines and production schedules.