So you missed the NACBA Cruise? So did we but here is your chance to catch up!
JOIN US FOR NACBA’s 2016 VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
NACBA is excited to announce our 2016 Virtual Workshop! Register for two days of informative sessions from the comfort of your office, home, or wherever is convenient for you! On Friday, December 9th and Friday, December 16th from 12:00-3:00 PM ET you’ll have the opportunity to listen to the experts discuss these hot topics:
- The Cutting Edge: Hot Topics and Cool Trends Presented by: Tara Twomey, Esq.
- Even Cruisers Have Fears: Getting Over Your Triskaidekaphobia! Straight talk about Chapter 13 Presented by: Hank Hildebrand Esq. & John Rao, Esq.
- Dry Docking Aggressive Trustees: Getting the Overreaching Chapter 7 Trustee Out of the Water and on to the Shore! Presented by: Richard H. Nemeth, Esq. & Paul Maschmeyer Esq.
- Find a Treasure Trove of Consumer Law Violations in your Bankruptcy Treasure Chest: Fair Debt, Credit Reporting, Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Booty awaits! Presented by: Cary Flitter, Esq.
- Sailing the Supreme Court Seas: The Top Supreme Court Consumer Bankruptcy Decisions
Presented by: Tara Twomey, Esq. & Henry Sommer, Esq
- Anchoring your Divorce and Bankruptcy Practice: There’s a Hole in My Boat! The Stay Doesn’t Stay Everything Presented by: Hon. Sandy Karlan (Ret.) & Ian Falcone Esq.
- Chasing the Elusive White Whale:Harpooning the Current Mortgage Issues You Have to Know Presented by: Max Gardner, Esq. & John Rao, Esq.
Give yourself a gift this December and Register Today!
Here are the details:
COST: $99 NACBA Members, $199 Non Members
INCLUDES: All Materials, Certificate of Attendance, Seminar Recordings, Live Q&A
2 BONUSES: 1) The first 100 people to register will receive, at no additional cost, a copy of NCLC’s Quick Guide to Federal Evidence and Objections 2) All attendees will be registered for a chance at winning 1 of 10 NCLC Consumer Bankruptcy Law & Practice 2016 Eleventh Edition.