There’s not just one but two bonuses when you register for the 2016 Virtual Bankruptcy Workshop on December 9th and 16th! All attendees will be registered for a chance at winning 1 of 10 NCLC Consumer Bankruptcy Law & Practice 2016 Eleventh Edition (value $140). NACBA will be giving away ten (10) copies, at random, of the NCLC Consumer Bankruptcy Law & Practice 2016 Eleventh Edition.
Inside of the Consumer Bankruptcy Law & Practice 2016 11th Edition you’ll have access to:
- Everything you need to know about the all-new official forms effective December 2015—the forms filled in for sample chapter 7 and 13 cases, with extensive annotations and instructions.
- The new April 1, 2016 dollar amounts updated in the chapters and the Code.
- Analysis and pleadings concerning the new requirements for mortgage servicers submitting proof of claims.
- Reprints of the Bankruptcy Code, additional bankruptcy statutes, the bankruptcy rules, fee schedules, bankruptcy regulations, director’s forms, and more.
- Automatic stay, the bankruptcy discharge, and remedies for stay and discharge violations
- Using bankruptcy to deal with a foreclosure
- Exemptions, lien avoidance, and secured claims
- Hidden fees and overcharges in creditor claims
- Attorney fees
- Litigating consumer cases in bankruptcy
- Non-dischargeability actions
- Creditor reaffirmation abuses
- Consumers as creditors of bankrupt merchants, landlords, or lenders.
Register Today for Your Chance to Receive This Invaluable Resource!