NACBA is excited about our upcoming relevant and timely Webinar, CFPB’s Amended Mortgage Servicing Regulations and Their Effects on Bankruptcy,”
on Thursday, September 21, 2017, from 3:00 PM ET to 4:15 PM ET presented by experts, Edward C. Boltz, Law Offices of John T. Orcutt, PC; Durham, N.C. and Jody Bledsoe, Chapter 13 Trustee; New Bern, NC.
This comprehensive webinar will review a number of topics including :
- The background of CPPB rules and borrowers in bankruptcy
- The scope of regulations.
- Dates of regulation
- Definitions of Delinquency
- Effects of Delinquency
- Early Intervention
- Loss Mitigation Requirement
- Periodic Statements in Bankruptcy
- Periodic Statements for Consumer in Ch 7 Bankruptcy
- Periodic Statements for Consumer in Ch 13 Bankruptcy
- Successors in Interest
- Prompt Payment in Crediting
The cost is $25 Member / $75 Non-Member. Register Today!