Why #NACBACHI? FREE FOR NACBA MEMBERS: 2015 COLLIER PORTABLE eBOOK ($245 value)
Courtesy of NACBA & LexisNexis®, all attendees at the upcoming 23rd Annual Convention, April 23-26, 2015 in Chicago IL will receive the 2015 Collier Portable eBook. This edition gives you mobile access to the full text of the Code and Rules in one handy source. Convention attendees need to simply stop by the LexisNexis Booth to receive a redeemable coupon voucher for the complimentary eBook. This ebook is traditionally sold for $245, however, will be FREE for #NACBACHI attendees!
Still not convinced you should attend this year’s NACBA Convention, allow us to present the evidence:
– FREE 2015 Collier Portable eBook ($245 value)
– FREE Taxes in Bankruptcy webinar & materials ($249 member value)
– FREE copies of Bankruptcies and Money Disasters of the Rich and Famous (formerly “They Went Broke”) for not only attorneys but also clients. (Up to 12 copies per attendee. $12.95 per book value = $155.40)
– FREE Convention Audio & Presentation Materials to ALL Registrants. In the past, attendees would have to reach deeper into their pockets and purchase audio-only files for hundreds of dollars if they wanted to revisit any convention session. Not for this convention! ALL registered attendees will receive online access for three (3) months to review all AudioPoint™ recorded presentation files at no additional charge or registration price increase. (2014 NACBANYC = cost $447 for complete set of CD audio files).
– President’s Discount of $100. Missed the early bird discount? No problem. Per recent message from NACBA President Ed Boltz regarding recent developments in Student Loans and Chapter 13, he has personally offered a $100 discount off the current registration price of $795. You must email or fax your registration to NACBA and use code IDR695. This discount expires March 31, 2015.
– Included with your registration, CLE Credits. Up to 15 credits may be offered (depending on your state) including the often sought after Ethics credit.
$245 Collier eBook
$249 Taxes in Bankruptcy
$447 AV Convention Materials
$155 Bankruptcies Rich & Famous (12 copies)
Total Value: $1096