1 DAY LEFT UNTIL NACBA’S VIRTUAL FALL WORKSHOP! Register Today!
In addition to the Welcome and Washington Brief update from United States Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), sessions will include instruction from the following prominent speakers:
- Edward Boltz, Esq. NACBA President & Law Office of John T. Orcutt, Raleigh, NC (Bio)
- Joshua Cohen, Esq. The Student Loan Lawyer, West Dover, VT (Bio)
- Erik Heath, Esq. Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney, San Francisco, CA (Bio)
- Adam Minsky, Esq. Student Loan Law, Boston, MA (Bio)
- Richard “Hal” Nemeth, Esq. Nemeth & Associates, Cleveland, OH (Bio)
- Richard Parker, Esq. Parker Butte & Lane, Portland, OR (Bio)
- John Rao, Esq. National Consumer Law Center, Boston, MA (Bio)
- Lewis Roberts, Esq. Orlando Student Loan & Bankruptcy, Orlando, FL (Bio)
- Randall Ryder, Esq. Ryder Law / Consumer Rights & Student Loans, Minneapolis, MN (Bio)
November 19th Webinar
Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Webinar
Thursday, November 19, 2015
3:00 PM ET/ 2:00 PM CT/1:00 PM MT/12:00 PM PT
Presented by: Norma Hammes, Esq., Carey Ebert, Esq., (United States Chapter 7 & 13 Trustee) &Walter Oney, Esq.
Description: Full overview on what Official Bankruptcy Forms will be replaced with substantially revised, reformatted and renumbered versions effective December 1, 2015. Register Today!
Save the date we’re heading to the golden coast! Join us in San Francisco, CA on May 19-22, 2016 at the Downtown Marriott Marquis for another dynamic NACBA Convention.
COME SAIL AWAY! SAVE THE DATE FOR NACBA’s SUMMIT AT SEA!
NACBA is pleased and excited to announce the return of our Members-Only Fall Event! On October 7-10, 2016 prepare to set sail on NACBA’s maiden voyage at sea!The Summit at Sea will offer education on a variety of topics that you will not want to miss. NACBA encourages you to bring the family too! The schedule and speakers will be announced soon.
The Perks of Being a NACBA Member
- NACBA cares about your professional development that’s why NACBA members are entitled to a 15% discount off all CLE courses and bundles with Continuing Legal Education: On Demand with Attorney Credits.com .
- Need a new look for your website? One that is polished and efficient? Amicus Creative Media the Preferred Website Developer for NACBA offers bankruptcy attorneys a comprehensive website solution. All members can receive a semi-custom website package for only $1199 (usually $2250).
- NACBA Members and partners provide free and discounted webinars for members on many relevant topics that will improve your practice and your knowledge of current technologies. Check NACBA Events so that you won’t miss out on any of these informative webinars. Free webinars can also be found in the Members Section.
Make sure you can take advantage of your NACBA benefits by Renewing your NACBA membership. Not a member consider Joining and take advantage of the educational opportunities, networking and benefits NACBA offers!
Receive the Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically! Subscribe to NACBA NOW Today!