131 Days Left Until NACBASF! REGISTER TODAY!
Join us at the beautiful San Francisco Marriott Marquis on May 19th-22nd for the 24th Annual Convention in San Francisco. This will be a convention to remember!
Don’t Miss Out On:
- Fireside Chats: You’ll be able to gather around in our “living room” with our experts and engage in an informal conversation about some of the industry’s hottest topics.
- TWO Pre-Convention Sessions: Your eyes did not deceive you! You will have the option to register (an additional cost) on Thursday, May 19th for either Evidence & Procedure for the Bankruptcy Litigator or for Bankruptcy 101 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Free Access to Video Stream Convention Presentations. Convention registration will once again include three months access to replay many presentations in the comfort of your own home or office.
Register by March 25th to Receive the Early Bird Rate! Visit http://nacbacon.com/ to register and learn more about the sessions, keynote speakers and a few new things NACBA has in store for you!
Start Your New Year Off With A New Webinar! Free for NACBA Members!
Yelp, Avvo & Google Oh My! Online Reputation Management for Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016, 60 minutes
- 3 PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12 PM Pacific
- Presented by: Catherine Sanders Reach, Director, Law Practice Management & Technology, Chicago Bar Association.
- FREE For NACBA Members / $49 Non Member. REGISTER HERE
TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW YOUR NACBA BENEFITS
Your NACBA Membership is an investment in you! Start the year out by taking full advantage of your NACBA Membership Benefits! Visit Member Benefits for a comprehensive overview of the benefits you receive as NACBA Member.
THE FALL 2015 CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY JOURNAL
Read “7 Things Your Credit Counseling and Debtor Education Agency Wants You to Know,” by CC Advising Inc. and BE Adviser, LLC in the 2015 Consumer Bankruptcy Journal.
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 never looked better! Sail the friendly seas when you register for NACBA’s Fall Workshop Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th, 2016.
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon in 2016 begin this year by renewing your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Want to take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive?Make a resolution and Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically!
Subscribe to NACBA NOW!