There are too many reasons for us to list on why you should attend NACBA’s 25th Annual Convention, but we’ve come up with 10 very good and even fun reasons why you should be at the magnificent Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, May 4th-7th in Orlando, Florida!
- Awesome Keynote Speakers: NACBA is bringing you incredible Keynote Speakers such as national legal evidence expert, Professor Edward Imwinkelried, best selling author Ross Bernstein, award winning filmmaker, Billy Corben, and senior columnist for the Daily Beast, CNN political commentator and author, Matt K. Lewis.
- Continuing Legal Education Credits: With past NACBA Conventions being approved for over 20 credit hours (including ethics) in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, NACBA’s 25th Annual Convention is your one stop, professional development, legal education event that satisfies most, if not all, CLE compliance periods.
- Pre-Convention Sessions: Start your learning early with not one but two pre-convention sessions! You can register for either NACBA’s Student Loan Workshop or FDCPA: Extreme!
- It’s a Family Affair! Bring the whole family to enjoy the most magical place on earth! We have you covered with discounted Disney Park, Universal Studios and Sea World Tickets! Your kids will absolutely love this quick getaway!
- Engage with Colleagues in NACBA’s Circuit Meetings: New this year, NACBA will host individual circuit meetings for sharing of ideas and the latest “round-up” of what is taking place in the circuit where you practice.
- Mickie and Minnie: NACBA has finalized a special photo session during the convention with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Why stand in line at the parks to meet characters? NACBA has arranged a commemorative photo opportunity for convention attendees and their families included with registration.
- The NACBA25 Lineup: This year’s convention schedule is chock-full of stellar expert speakers who will capture your attention with timely and advanced topics. Even the most seasoned bankruptcy attorney will be challenged.
- An Abbreviated Saturday Schedule: Given the location and that many attendees may include family, the committee planned an abbreviated schedule on Saturday, May 6th so attendees could take in the Walt Disney World parks and surrounding Orlando area without missing valuable CLE seminars.
- Access to Playback NACBA: Through the PlaybackNACBA website, bankruptcy attorneys are able to watch presentations that they were unable to attend the week of May 8, 2017.
- Celebrate 25 years of NACBA!Last, but certainly not least you are cordially invited to attend a special #NACBA25 Anniversary Party on Friday, May 5th (6 PM-9 PM) that will include a live concert, food trucks, desserts and perhaps some Disney magic. If no magic, we may just open the bar! This is our way of thanking your for your membership and support for the past 25 years!
Can you think of a reason not to attend?
Register today, if you haven’t already and get ready for what’s promised to be one of NACBA’s most memorable conferences to date!