Don’t miss the latest bankruptcy news briefs…
NACBA/NCLC Testify Before House Judiciary Subcommittee
Bankruptcy Watchdogs Push Congress for a Raise
Goodlatte Statement at Hearing on Bankruptcy Administration Improvement Act
What’s Going On Behind the Scenes Since Court Ruled Against ED?
As Fed Raises Rates, Consumers Have Yet to Feel the Sting
Racial wealth inequality is worsened by student debt, study finds
Is student debt keeping Americans away from marriage?
National Student Loan Cohort Default Rate Falls
REGISTER FOR NACBA’S LIVE WEBINARS!
How to Value Assets in Bankruptcy
Date: September 27, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific (60 Minutes)
Cost: $25 Members / $75 Non-NACBA
Presenters: Gene Melchionne, Esq. & Jim Haller, Esq.
What are the fastest least expensive methods to get accurate values for your client’s assets? Gene and Jim will discuss time tested methods to determine values on real estate, vehicles, and other property. Join us to learn how to save time and money while increasing the accuracy of your information.
How to Get a Great Return On Investment from Your Law Firm’s Marketing Efforts
Tips, Tricks & Little Known Tools in Using Acrobat Efficiently
Date: October 4, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EASTERN
Cost: No Cost – Member Benefit Webinar
Presenter: Stephen Fairley
Attorney advertising is a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet every year law firms waste millions of dollars on ineffective marketing. Why? Because they enjoy losing money? Of course not! They do it because they don’t know how to set up the systems to track their marketing efforts or they don’t know how to interpret the data that is shown to them.
If you are currently investing any money in marketing your law firm or are thinking of jumping into the fray hoping to find new ways to get more leads than you absolutely cannot afford to miss this riveting webinar.
You will discover:
- The 5 biggest mistakes attorneys make in their marketing and advertising
- 3 simple steps to track every lead that comes into your law firm
- Training your staff to use the Rainmaker Lead Tracking Sheet
- Measuring the metrics of your marketing efforts
- Making sense of the data and how to make wise decisions
- A good rule of thumb when it comes to ROI
- The formula for measuring Marketing Return On Investment
- How to identify your “marketing money losers” and when to cut the cord
- Setting realistic expectations from new marketing efforts