This Tuesday in October, bankruptcy headlines read…
Ameritech Financial on the Morality of Student Loan Repayment
CFPB official tries to defuse furor over his ‘provocative’ writings
1 Million People Default On Student Loans Each Year
Student Loan Debt Is Making Us Put Off Marriage, A New Study Says
Lawmaker Introduces Legislation to Ease Burden of Student Loan Debt
4 ways parents (and their students) can avoid the college debt trap
Loan debt continues to cripple today’s students
REGISTER FOR THIS WEEK’S LIVE WEBINAR!
How to Get a Great Return On Investment from Your Law Firm’s Marketing Efforts
Tips, Tricks & Little Known Tools in Using Acrobat Efficiently
Date: October 4, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EASTERN
Cost: No Cost – Member Benefit Webinar
Presenter: Stephen Fairley
Attorney advertising is a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet every year law firms waste millions of dollars on ineffective marketing. Why? Because they enjoy losing money? Of course not! They do it because they don’t know how to set up the systems to track their marketing efforts or they don’t know how to interpret the data that is shown to them.
If you are currently investing any money in marketing your law firm or are thinking of jumping into the fray hoping to find new ways to get more leads than you absolutely cannot afford to miss this riveting webinar.
You will discover:
- The 5 biggest mistakes attorneys make in their marketing and advertising
- 3 simple steps to track every lead that comes into your law firm
- Training your staff to use the Rainmaker Lead Tracking Sheet
- Measuring the metrics of your marketing efforts
- Making sense of the data and how to make wise decisions
- A good rule of thumb when it comes to ROI
- The formula for measuring Marketing Return On Investment
- How to identify your “marketing money losers” and when to cut the cord
- Setting realistic expectations from new marketing efforts
Lower the cost of college… stop attacking lenders.