We made it to October! Start this new month with the following…
6 Ways To Save Your Kids From The Rising Cost Of Education And Prevent The College Debt Trap
Colleges Where Pell Grant Recipients Do Best and Worst at Paying Down Their Student Loans
U.S. Student Debt Just Reached This Ugly Milestone
Congressional Candidate Tracy Mitrano J.D. ’95 Advocates for Reduction of Student Loans in Interview With The Sun
Supreme Court Opens New Term Without Ninth Justice in Place
REGISTER FOR NACBA’S LIVE WEBINARS!
How to Get a Great Return On Investment from Your Law Firm’s Marketing Efforts
Tips, Tricks & Little Known Tools in Using Acrobat Efficiently
Date: October 4, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EASTERN
Cost: No Cost – Member Benefit Webinar
Presenter: Stephen Fairley
Attorney advertising is a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet every year law firms waste millions of dollars on ineffective marketing. Why? Because they enjoy losing money? Of course not! They do it because they don’t know how to set up the systems to track their marketing efforts or they don’t know how to interpret the data that is shown to them.
If you are currently investing any money in marketing your law firm or are thinking of jumping into the fray hoping to find new ways to get more leads than you absolutely cannot afford to miss this riveting webinar.
You will discover:
- The 5 biggest mistakes attorneys make in their marketing and advertising
- 3 simple steps to track every lead that comes into your law firm
- Training your staff to use the Rainmaker Lead Tracking Sheet
- Measuring the metrics of your marketing efforts
- Making sense of the data and how to make wise decisions
- A good rule of thumb when it comes to ROI
- The formula for measuring Marketing Return On Investment
- How to identify your “marketing money losers” and when to cut the cord
- Setting realistic expectations from new marketing efforts
DON’T FORGET TO SAVE THE DATES!