NACBA Events Educate
October is shaping up to be a month of events that you won’t want to miss. Check out the schedule:
Join Ian M. Falcone a Senior Attorney with more than 20 years of legal experience with The Falcone Law Firm, P.C. as he addresses the relevant topics that you need to know about family law and bankruptcy.
In addition to the Welcome and Washington Brief update from United States Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), sessions will include instruction from the following prominent speakers:
- Edward Boltz, Esq. NACBA President & Law Office of John T. Orcutt, Raleigh, NC (Bio)
- Joshua Cohen, Esq. The Student Loan Lawyer, West Dover, VT (Bio)
- Erik Heath, Esq. Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney, San Francisco, CA (Bio)
- Adam Minsky, Esq. Student Loan Law, Boston, MA (Bio)
- Richard “Hal” Nemeth, Esq. Nemeth & Associates, Cleveland, OH (Bio)
- Richard Parker, Esq. Parker Butte & Lane, Portland, OR (Bio)
- John Rao, Esq. National Consumer Law Center, Boston, MA (Bio)
- Lewis Roberts, Esq. Orlando Student Loan & Bankruptcy, Orlando, FL (Bio)
- Randall Ryder, Esq. Ryder Law / Consumer Rights & Student Loans, Minneapolis, MN (Bio)
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THE 24th ANNUAL NACBA CONVENTION
Save the date! Join us in San Francisco, CA May 19-22, 2016 at the Downtown Marriott Marquis for another dynamic NACBA Convention.
The Perks of Being a NACBA Member
NACBA is proud partner with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world’s leading insurance brokerages and risk management firms. Check out the three different types of insurance they are offering:
- Discovery Health Exchange
- Sure Path Identity Theft
- Lawyers Professional Liability and Business Insurance
Visit NACBA’s Membership Benefits section to learn more about each of these insurance and who you can contact to receive more information.
What’s Your NACBA Status?
It’s almost October, is this your renewal month? If so Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Join and receive benefits that will be an investment in you!
Stay current on Bankruptcy News and NACBA News Subscribe Today