NACBA Events Educate!
Free Webinar for NACBA Members!
- Are you struggling to establish a powerful online presence for your law firm?
- Have a website that looks nice but doesn’t bring in new business for your firm?
- Not sure what kind of web presence you need since you get all of your business through referrals?
Then you definitely want to Register for the Effective (And Ethical) Online Marketing For Law Firms Webinar, Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST. You’ll learn how to establish a comprehensive online presence that will increase your exposure, enhance your credibility and foster referrals while following the Rules of Professional Conduct.
NACBA’s 24th Annual Convention!
Did you enjoy #NACBACHI? Then make sure you Save the Date for the 24th Annual NACBA Convention in San Francisco, May 19-22, 2016!
Membership Benefits That Add Value
Make Receiving Payments Simple and Compliant
NACBA Members receive up to 25% off processing fees by accepting debit and credit card payments through the LawPay Merchant program. LawPay is the payment solution recommended by over 60 national, state and local bar associations because it complies with ABA and state requirements for managing client funds. Visit Lawpay today to get started.
- Check out the Summer Edition of the National Consumer Bankruptcy Journal.
- Sign up for one of the Playback NACBA packages from the 2015 NACBA Convention in Chicago to have access to session recordings.
What’s Your NACBA Status?
Your NACBA Membership is an investment in you! Renew your membership today!