Did You Know…
Events That Educate
Free Webinar for NACBA Members!
- Are you struggling to establish a powerful online presence for your law firm?
- Have a website that looks nice but doesn’t bring in new business for your firm?
- Not sure what kind of web presence you need since you get all of your business through referrals?
Then you definitely want to Register for the Effective (And Ethical) Online Marketing For Law Firms Webinar, Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST. You’ll learn how to establish a comprehensive online presence that will increase your exposure, enhance your credibility and foster referrals while following the Rules of Professional Conduct.
NACBA’s 24th Annual Convention!
Did you enjoy #NACBACHI? Then make sure you Save the Date for the 24th Annual NACBA Convention in San Francisco, May 19-22, 2016!
Membership Benefits That Add Value
Get Connected with NACBA’s Listserv
Do you want to connect with your peers? Pose bankruptcy questions and get real time responses ? As a NACBA member you have access to one of the most popular features of NACBA membership the NACBA Listserv. Participants enjoy the unparalleled ability to post both the easy and hard questions to some of the best consumer bankruptcy attorneys in the nation.
- The Summer Edition of the National Consumer Bankruptcy Journal is full of timely topics that are are relevant to your practice. Take some time to read it today!
- Sign up for one of the Playback NACBA packages from the 2015 NACBA Convention in Chicago to have access to session recordings.
What’s Your NACBA Status?
Stay connected and up to date on the relevant topics through your NACBA Membership. Renew Today!
Join NACBA and take advantage of the networking, education and resources NACBA offers!