Events That Educate
Register for Today’s Webinar… Free for NACBA Members!
- Are you struggling to establish a powerful online presence for your law firm?
- Have a website that looks nice but doesn’t bring in new business for your firm?
- Not sure what kind of web presence you need since you get all of your business through referrals?
Then Register for the Effective (And Ethical) Online Marketing For Law Firms Webinar, Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST. You’ll learn how to establish a comprehensive online presence that will increase your exposure, enhance your credibility and foster referrals while following the Rules of Professional Conduct. It’s Free for NACBA Members!
Mark Your Calendars for NACBA’s 24th Annual Convention!
Did you enjoy NACBA’s Convention in Chicago? Then you won’t want to miss the 24th AnnualNACBA Convention in San Francisco, May 19-22, 2016! Make sure you Save the Date!
The Perks of Being a NACBA Member
- Read timely topics that are relevant to your practice in the new Summer Edition of the National Consumer Bankruptcy Journal.
- Sign up for one of the Playback NACBA packages from the 2015 NACBA Convention in Chicago to have access to session recordings.
- Amicus Brief Project and Litigation Support– NACBA files amicus briefs in selected appellate and Supreme Court cases that could significantly impact consumer bankruptcy rights. As a NACBA member you have access to all amicus briefs as well as model briefs on numerous issues arising under the 2005 bankruptcy amendments.
- Professional development is simple and affordable with Continuing Legal Education: On Demand with Attorney Credits.com. NACBA members are entitled to a 15% discount off allCLE courses and bundles and processes CLE credits in over 30 U.S. States.
What’s Your NACBA Status?
Your NACBA Membership is an investment in you! Renew your membership today!
Subscribe to NACBA Now to Receive Relevent News Every Week