Highlights in Today’s News…
NACBASF IS 15 DAYS AWAY! HAVE YOU REGISTERED? HERE ARE REASONS YOU SHOULD!
San Francisco is a breathtaking city and the perfect backdrop to #NACBASF, but that’s not the only reason to attend this year’s convention! Here are 5 Reasons you should register for NACBASF today!
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers: You won’t want to miss famed political consultant, Bob Shrum, Nomi Prins, Renowned Author & Commentator from Wall Street to Washingtonand Adam Carroll, 2x Tedx Speaker, author, and Founder of National Financial Educators.
- Not one but TWO pre-convention sessions: On Thursday, May 19th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM you have the option to attend either the Evidence & Procedure for the Bankruptcy Litigator or Bankruptcy 101.
- Earn CLE: NACBA has created the perfect opportunity to learn, experience San Francisco & network with colleagues while earning CLE Credits. (Depending on state, you may earn up to 15 credits or more including an Ethics credit in most states).
- Relevant and Timely Sessions: NACBA’s sessions are timely, relevant and presented by a distinguished panel of expert speakers. #NACBASF delivers professional development designed to educate, advocate and litigate!
- Free Access to Video Stream Convention Presentations. Convention registration will once again include three months access to replay many presentations in the comfort of your own home or office.
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
NACBA wants you to take advantage of the many exciting educational events like the Fall Workshop or our Webinars that are on the horizon, but for you to do this your membership has to be current. Don’t miss out on these member only benefits Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Join NACBA Today!