Headlines Leading Into the Weekend…
THIS WEEKEND EXPERIENCE #NACBASF ALL OVER AGAIN!
Did you miss NACBA’s 24th Annual Convention in San Francisco? Or do you just want to relive the experience or catch a session you missed? No worries, be sure to visit Playback NACBA for access to a wide array of convention sessions. From Advanced Tax to Student Loans to Chapter 7 Asset Cases to Debt Collection Violations to Chapter 13 Post Petition Issues (just to name a few), we have you covered. Bring #NACBASF to comfort of your work or home office.
NACBA’s Webinars are informative, relevant and available to you as a NACBA Member! Have you missed any of our webinars? No worries! You can still access them through our NACAB Store. Here are some of the webinars you can still access.
- Lesson from Harris v. Viegelagn (More Info)
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy, 2014 Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- Dealing with Debt Buyer Claims
- + Many More Webinars for Bankruptcy Attorneys & Staff!
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
Take advantage of the many exciting educational events on the horizon along with the invaluable resources NACBA provides you won’t want to miss out on these member only benefits Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Join NACBA Today