Read the Winter Edition of NACBA’s Consumer Bankruptcy Journal
2016…What a year it has been! So many changes, surprises and more. Now it’s time to kick and back wait for 2017 to roll in, but while you’re waiting read the latest winter edition of the Consumer Bankruptcy Journal. Here’s what you can expect:
- #NACBA25: Is Your Business a Force to Be Reckoned With?
- 8 Proven Steps to Double Your Referrals
- The Gap Between Judges and Attorneys Over Fees
- The Private Right of Action
- NCBRC Cases in Review
- NACBA Takes on 11th Circuit Judicial Estoppel Doctrine
- Business From Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Estate
There’s much more so make sure you take a few minutes to read these timely and relevant articles brought to you in this month’s CBJ.