Get All Your Bankruptcy News!
Free Webinar for all NACBA Members on August 26th!
Register for the Effective (And Ethical) Online Marketing For Law Firms on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST. Join Fred J. Cohen, JD, is the founder and CEO of Amicus Creative Media as he provides examples of effective websites, a list of concrete strategies to follow as well as common pitfalls to avoid.
The Presentation Will Cover:
– Establishing your branding and striking imagery to powerfully resonate with prospects, clients and colleagues
– Overview of how search engines can increase your online exposure, keywords to consider and tips on enhancing search performance.
– Turning your website into a potent resource How to use legal content to convey credibility
– Overview of blogging, its benefits and best practices
– Utilizing effective top of mind marketing tools to supercharge referrals
– Criteria for selecting a provider
NACBA’s 24th Annual Convention!
Did you enjoy #NACBACHI? Then make sure you Save the Date for the 24th Annual NACBA Convention in San Francisco, May 19-22, 2016!
NACBA’s Consumer Bankruptcy Journal
Take a moment to read the latest edition of The Consumer Bankruptcy Journal. This edition covers relevant topics such as; The Top 25 Mortgage Myths, Non Bankruptcy Options for Student Loan Debtors, Building a Better Automatic Stay Violation Claim, The Behavior Selection Business,The Necessity of Filing Proofs of Claim For Secured Creditors in Chapter 13,When Filing Proof of Claim Violates the FDCPA, The Myth of Pandora and Scenes From #NACBACHI.
Did you know that as a NACBA Member you receive discounted rates on essential products and services from prominent industry companies, including Verizon, Staples, Fastenal, John Deere, Sprint, Wesco and Expedia through National Purchasing Partners (NPP)? Take advantage of these discounts today!
Stay connected and up to date on the relevant topics through your NACBA Membership. Renew Today!
Join NACBA and take advantage of the networking, education and resources NACBA offers!