REGISTER TODAY FOR NACBASF 2016 AND RECEIVE THE EARLY BIRD RATE!
Join us at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis on May 19th-22nd for the 24th Annual Convention in San Francisco. This will be a convention to remember! Besides enjoying the beautiful city of San Francisco, you’ll be blown away by our Keynote Speakers that include:
- Bob Shrum, Famed Political Consultant. Shrum has advised practically every major Democratic candidate from Edmund Muskie and Ted Kennedy to All Gore and John Kerry, and understands how political campaigns are fought and won. Shrum is the author of No Excuses: Concessions of a Serial Campaigner.
- Nomi Prins, Renowned Author & Commentator from Wall Street to Washington. Prins’ latest acclaimed book All the Presidents’ Bankers is a groundbreaking narrative on how an elite group of men transformed the American economy & government, dictated policy & shaped world history. Nomi has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, CSPAN, PBS, FOX and other TV stations.
- Adam Carroll, 2x Tedx Speaker. Founder of National Financial Educators, author ofWinning the Money Game, director ofBroke, Busted & Disgusted, host of Build a Bigger Life podcast and creator ofScholarship Mastery.
Register by March 25th to Receive the Early Bird Rate! Visit http://nacbacon.com/ to register and learn more about the sessions, keynote speakers and a few new things NACBA has in store for you!
Free Webinar for NACBA Members!
Yelp, Avvo & Google Oh My! Online Reputation Management for Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016, 60 minutes
- 3 PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12 PM Pacific
- Presented by: Catherine Sanders Reach, Director, Law Practice Management & Technology, Chicago Bar Association.
- FREE For NACBA Members / $49 Non Member. REGISTER HERE
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 never looked better! Sail the friendly seas when you register for NACBA’s Fall Workshop Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th, 2016.
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon in 2016 begin this year by renewing your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Want to take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive?Make a resolution and Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically!
Subscribe to NACBA NOW!