Registration is Open for March’s Webinar
Regulation of X & Z Enforcement Powerful New Tools for Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 60 minutes
- 3 PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12 PM Pacific
- Presented by: Marc Dann, Former Ohio Attorney General
- Registration deadline: 3/2/16 at 2PM Eastern.
- $25 Member / $75 Non Member
- Register HERE
“Regulation X & Z Enforcement,” provides an overview of federal Regulation X and Regulation Z and demonstrates how these laws can empower consumers and their counsel. The presentation outlines specific errors prohibited by these regulations.During this webinar, Marc will walk participants through examples of actual Requests for Information and Notices of Error used daily by The Dann Law Firm. Marc will explore these regulations with case studies highlighting real-life scenarios faced by clients. Attendees can expect to gain a solid understanding of Regulation X and Z and how these statutes could benefit their clients.
If you are unable to participate in webinar at scheduled time, register by 3/2/16 at 2 PM Eastern and you will receive recording, materials and discounted pricing. After 3/2/16, the webinar will be available in the NACBA Store.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE 2016 #NACBASF CONVENTION?
*Early Bird Rate Ends
Friday, March 25th
EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
SAVE THE DATE! GET READY TO SAIL AWAY WITH NACBA IN 2016!
2016 never looked better! Set your sights on sailing the friendly seas! Save the date and get ready to register for NACBA’s Fall Workshop Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th, 2016.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS WITH VALUE
Through NPP, NACBA Members receive discounted rates on essential products and services from prominent industry companies, including Verizon, Staples, Best Buy and Expedia. See additional products and services below. Sign up for NPP discounts HERE. Take a look at all of the great discounts you can receive!
- Verizon Wireless – Cell phones, equipment and lines of wireless service
- Actsoft, Inc. – Advanced Wireless Forms, Mobile Workforce Management, GPS Tracking Software, Wireless Time Clock
- Best Buy – Commercial-grade products with business-friendly features, as well as popular retail products from the extensive Best Buy selection.
- 800 Flowers – Save 20% on 1-800Flowers.com and 1-800Baskets.com
- Complete Office – Furniture/flooring, office, computer and Janitorial supplies.
- CradlePoint – 3G/4G Network Router, Network and Wireless Solutions
- En Pointe Technologies Sales LLC – Hardware and software solutions, offering brands such as Apple, Microsoft, HP and Dell.
- Expedia – The world’s largest online travel agency
- Kimball Office – Quality Crafted Office Furnishings
- Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc. – Sales and service of multi-functional devices & printers
- Level 3 – On demand teleconferencing and web collaboration that’s simple, easy to use, and available anytime.
- PetFirst Pet Insurance – PetFirst Pet Insurance is a financial tool to reimburse dog and cat owners for their pet’s veterinary expenses. Get up to 90% of veterinary bills back with coverage from PetFirst.
- Sherwin-Williams Company – Distributor of retail, commercial, and industrial paints, coats, painting supplies, and wall coverings.
- Staples Advantage – Office Supplies and Products
- Vantiv-Payment Processing – Credit Card Processing, Payments, and Technology
- Verizon Terremark – Enterprise Cloud, Colocation Services and Virtualized Disaster Recovery.
- myAutoloan – One Application – Up to 4 Loan Offers in Minutes. Buying or Refinancing – Get approved today and receive a blank check or same day funding!
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon in 2016 begin this year by renewing your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Want to take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive? Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically!
Subscribe to NACBA NOW!