Prosecutor’s Office Collects Jail Debts
Delinquency Rates Point to Housing Revival
Citigroup to Buy Amex’s Costco Loans
Improvement in Healthcare Affordability, Access Continues
Wisconsin Governor Signs Debt Collection-Friendly Bill
CFPB Sets Standards for the Debt Collection Industry Through Enforcement: A Look at Hanna
Burr Alert: Official Bankruptcy Forms Get Extensive Facelift, But Is It Purely Cosmetic?
Register for Tomorrow’s Webinar!
Regulation of X & Z Enforcement Powerful New Tools for Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 60 minutes
- 3 PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12 PM Pacific
- Presented by: Marc Dann, Former Ohio Attorney General
- Registration deadline: 3/2/16 at 2PM Eastern.
- $25 Member / $75 Non Member
- Register HERE
“Regulation X & Z Enforcement,” provides an overview of federal Regulation X and Regulation Z and demonstrates how these laws can empower consumers and their counsel. The presentation outlines specific errors prohibited by these regulations.During this webinar, Marc will walk participants through examples of actual Requests for Information and Notices of Error used daily by The Dann Law Firm. Marc will explore these regulations with case studies highlighting real-life scenarios faced by clients. Attendees can expect to gain a solid understanding of Regulation X and Z and how these statutes could benefit their clients.
If you are unable to participate in webinar at scheduled time, register by 3/2/16 at 2 PM Eastern and you will receive recording, materials and discounted pricing. After 3/2/16, the webinar will be available in the NACBA Store.
5 REASONS TO REGISTER FOR THE 2016 #NACBASF CONVENTION
San Francisco is a breathtaking city and the perfect backdrop to #NACBASF, but that’s not the only reason to attend this year’s convention! Here are 5 Reasons you should register for NACBASF today!
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers: You won’t want to miss famed political consultant, Bob Shrum, Nomi Prins, Renowned Author & Commentator from Wall Street to Washingtonand Adam Carroll, 2x Tedx Speaker, author, and Founder of National Financial Educators.
- Not one but TWO pre-convention sessions: On Thursday, May 19th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM you have the option to attend either the Evidence & Procedure for the Bankruptcy Litigator or Bankruptcy 101.
- Earn CLE: NACBA has created the perfect opportunity to learn, experience San Francisco & network with colleagues while earning CLE Credits. (Depending on state, you may earn up to 15 credits or more including an Ethics credit in most states).
- Relevant and Timely Sessions: NACBA’s sessions are timely, relevant and presented by a distinguished panel of expert speakers. #NACBASF delivers professional development designed to educate, advocate and litigate!
- Free Access to Video Stream Convention Presentations. Convention registration will once again include three months access to replay many presentations in the comfort of your own home or office.
*Early Bird Rate Ends
Friday, March 25th
EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
NACBASF and NACBA’s Fall Workshop Summit is the perfect opportunity to be an exhibitor or sponsor to showcase your product. Learn more about how you can participate in the 2016 Prospectus.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS THAT BENEFIT YOUR FIRM
Each NACBA member receives FREE, as part of his/her membership, access to Fastcase’s bankruptcy database, including opinions of: (i) the U.S. Supreme Court from 1 U.S. 1 to the present; (ii) the Federal Courts of Appeal from 1 F.2d 1 to the present; (iii) the Federal District Courts from 1 F.Supp. 1 to the present; and (iv) the Bankruptcy Courts from 1 B.R. 1 to the present. In addition, NACBA members are eligible to purchase Fastcase’s “Premium Plan,” which includes access to a database of opinions of the supreme courts and courts of appeal of all 50 states, at an annual rate of just $195. This is a significant discount from the non-member annual price of $995. See how to access Fastcase HERE.
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon in 2016 don’t forget to renew your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Want to take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive? Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically
Subscribe to NACBA NOW!