Kicking Off The Week’s Headlines…
MISSED A WEBINAR? NO WORRIES VISIT THE NACBA STORE!
One of the benefits you receive as a NACBA Member is access to webinars that are relevant and timely to your practice. Life is busy, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on any of the webinars NACBA offers! Visit the NACBA Store today and get access to the following webinars:
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy, 2014 Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- Dealing with Debt Buyer Claims
- + Many More Webinars for Bankruptcy Attorneys & Staff!
ARE YOU REGISTERED YET! ONLY 65 DAYS REMAIN UNTIL THE #NACBASF CONVENTION!
San Francisco is a breathtaking city and the perfect backdrop to #NACBASF, but that’s not the only reason to attend this year’s convention! Here are 5 Reasons you should register for NACBASF today!
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers: You won’t want to miss famed political consultant, Bob Shrum, Nomi Prins, Renowned Author & Commentator from Wall Street to Washingtonand Adam Carroll, 2x Tedx Speaker, author, and Founder of National Financial Educators.
- Not one but TWO pre-convention sessions: On Thursday, May 19th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM you have the option to attend either the Evidence & Procedure for the Bankruptcy Litigator or Bankruptcy 101.
- Earn CLE: NACBA has created the perfect opportunity to learn, experience San Francisco & network with colleagues while earning CLE Credits. (Depending on state, you may earn up to 15 credits or more including an Ethics credit in most states).
- Relevant and Timely Sessions: NACBA’s sessions are timely, relevant and presented by a distinguished panel of expert speakers. #NACBASF delivers professional development designed to educate, advocate and litigate!
- Free Access to Video Stream Convention Presentations. Convention registration will once again include three months access to replay many presentations in the comfort of your own home or office.
Haven’t Registered Yet? It isn’t too late to receive the Early Bird Rate, Register today. Early Bird Rate Ends Friday, April 8th.
VACATION AND EDUCATION!
Why not mix a little work with a little play! Earn CLE while you have some fun at NACBA’s Fall Workshop Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th, 2016. The location might be unexpected, but the education provided aboard will be what NACBA members have come to expect from our educational programs. Save the Date and come sail away with NACBA!
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon in 2016 don’t forget to renew your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive and Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically
Subscribe to NACBA NOW!