Mid Week Headlines…
Appeals Court Rejects Firm’s Attempt to End TCPA Class Action
Card Default Rates Jump; Overall Numbers Remain Flat
Florida Governor Signs Legislation Aimed at Curbing Unexpected Medical Bills
Senators Request GAO Review of Fintech Marketplace Regulations
CFPB Sheds Light on Coming Payday-Loans Rule
Purely “Compensatory” Debts Owed by Attorneys to Clients (Which Are Not Disciplinary or Punitive Fees Imposed by the State Bar) Are Dischargeable In Bankruptcy
Hinshaw Thwarts Consumer’s Attempt to Expand the Definition “Debt Collector” under FDCPA
NACBASF IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY! HAVE YOU REGISTERED?
San Francisco is a breathtaking city and the perfect backdrop to #NACBASF, but that’s not the only reason to attend this year’s convention! Here are 5 Reasons you should register for NACBASF today!
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers: You won’t want to miss famed political consultant, Bob Shrum, Nomi Prins, Renowned Author & Commentator from Wall Street to Washingtonand Adam Carroll, 2x Tedx Speaker, author, and Founder of National Financial Educators.
- Not one but TWO pre-convention sessions: On Thursday, May 19th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM you have the option to attend either the Evidence & Procedure for the Bankruptcy Litigator or Bankruptcy 101.
- Earn CLE: NACBA has created the perfect opportunity to learn, experience San Francisco & network with colleagues while earning CLE Credits. (Depending on state, you may earn up to 15 credits or more including an Ethics credit in most states).
- Relevant and Timely Sessions: NACBA’s sessions are timely, relevant and presented by a distinguished panel of expert speakers. #NACBASF delivers professional development designed to educate, advocate and litigate!
- Free Access to Video Stream Convention Presentations. Convention registration will once again include three months access to replay many presentations in the comfort of your own home or office.
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon don’t forget to renew your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive and Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically