Overall Credit Card Debt Accumulation, Delinquency Rates Increase in 2015
Online Payday Loans Carry ‘Steep Hidden Costs’
Appellate Courts Hold Typical Collection Letters Violate FDCPA
Online Lenders’ Use of ACH Can Lead to Cascading Fees, Account Closures for Consumers, CFPB Report Finds
CFPB’s Constitutionality and Director’s Interpretation Challenged
Colleges Continue to Return Tuition Money in Bankruptcy Fights
Sale to Vulture Fails Business Judgment Test
READ THE SPRING EDITION OF NACBA’S CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY JOURNAL (CBJ)
The latest edition of the CBJ is full of relevant and timely articles that you won’t want to miss! Kick back and check out these articles that matter to you and your firm!
27 DAYS UNTIL #NACBASF!
The 24th Annual NACBA Convention is just around the corner! We are looking forward to all of the exciting sessions, speakers, networking, and of course being in the beautiful city of San Francisco. We hope you are getting ready to embark on this one of a kind experience as well! Take a minute to look over this 3 point checklist to make sure you’re ready for #NACBASF:
- Have you Registered? Registering is simple and only takes a few moments. Register today!
- Make your Airline Reservation. NACBA has arranged the following discounts flying into San Francisco on two different airlines, United Airlines and Delta Airlines.
- United– To book travel online, enter ZVNS928278 in the Offer Code box when searching for flights.
- Delta-When booking online, select Book A Trip, click on Advanced Search and enter the meeting code, NMMCK, in the box provided on the Search Flights page. Reservations may also be made by calling our Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328-1111 Mon-Fri 7 am-7 pm CDT.
- Place your Hotel Reservations: NACBASF will be taking place at the Marriott Marquis San Francisco. Attendees will receive a special rate of $245 per night. If you are calling in your reservation, be sure to ask to stay in the NACBA block. The special rate is available through April 27, 2016 or until the block sold out. Click HERE to make your reservations with the hotel.
Now, once you’ve checked everything off your list, kick and back and get ready for an awesome Convention!
UPCOMING NACBA EVENTS
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Building a 7-Figure Lifestyle Law Firm:
Upscaling from a Job, to a Practice, to a Business
3 PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12 PM Pacific
Presented by: Stephen Fairley, CEO of The Rainmaker Institute
FREE for NACBA Members. Register HERE
May 19th-22nd, 2016
NACBA’s 24th Annual Convention, San Francisco, CA
October 7th-10th, 2016
NACBA’s Summit At Sea Fall Workshop- Members Only Event
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon don’t forget to renew your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive and Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically