FREE WEBINAR FOR NACBA MEMBERS!
10 Critical Numbers That Will Determine the Success or Failure of Your Law Firm
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Eastern
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the numbers that make your law firm run. By analyzing these critical metrics, Partners and Owners of law firms can determine whether they are on track to achieve their financial goals or if they need to retool and refocus their marketing and business development efforts.
In this fast paced webinar, attorneys will learn:
- How to identify the 10 key metrics your law firm needs to track and measure
- How to set up a system to identify these numbers
- The 5 critical systems every law firm must have
- CPL and CPC: the 2 most important numbers every attorney must know in order to succeed
- How to avoid “paralysis by analysis” and being overwhelmed by too much data
- Delegating roles and responsibility to your staff
- Using software to track your KPIs
- What are the best practices used by the fastest growing consumer law firms to double their conversion rates in 3-6 months
Stephen Fairley with Rainmaker Institute cuts through the clutter and gives you clear and easy to understand guidance on which numbers really matter the most, how to track this information, and what to do with it once you have it!
You won’t want to miss the webinar chock full of useful information! Register Today!