This weekend spring into the new edition of NACBA’s Consumer Bankruptcy Journal. The Journal kicks off with a letter from our new President, Jim Haller, Esq. who talks about our challenges, strengths and the important advocacy role NACBA will take in 2017 in the current and ever changing political climate. Then dive into the many relevant articles that keep you updated on bankruptcy issues and speaks personally to you as a consumer bankruptcy attorney.
Here’s a glimpse of the articles you can dive into in this spring edition of the Consumer Bankruptcy Journal:
- Counseling Bankruptcy Clients About Guilt and Debt
- Navigating the Late Tax Return Problem
- What to Expect From Justice to Be- Gorsuch
- Why Are Lawyers So Afraid to Ask for Help?
- President Trump Is Right:Student Loan Debt an ‘Albatross’ on Family, Young People
There’s so much more so kick back and take some time to read the Consumer Bankruptcy Journal!
Join us Marc Dann & Bobby Rivera for “What to do: Post HAMP for Mortgage Borrower Clients.”
Thursday, March 16th 2017
The Federal Hamp Program has come to an end, but most mortgage loan borrowers in default will be eligible for modifications to help them stay in their home. Furthermore, once a loan modification is accepted by a Mortgage Loan Servicer strict new RESPA regulations are in place to make sure that a servicer completes the review fairly and quickly while staying foreclosure activity.
Bobby Rivera, a nationally recognized expert in loan modifications will provided a brief overview to help lawyers understanding the importance of identifying investor, trends on proprietary programs and income calculations for modification and Marc Dann, who’s firm has prosecuted more than 100 cases under Regulation X to RESPA will talk about how to use the regulations to get the information you need to obtain critical information to oppose relief from stay, prosecute claim objections and to hold servicers feet to the fire by bringing Adversaries and Lawsuits which provide for fee shifting under Regulation X to RESPA.
Cost is 25 for Members/$75 for Non Members
NACBA is rooting for their members to succeed and we’re always searching for opportunities to enhance your membership with practical benefits that you can utilize in your every day bankruptcy practice. We are so excited to announce our new member benefit in conjunction with The Rainmaker Institute. You will receive a FREE 30 minute Strategy Session with one the Rainmaker Institutes’s expert Advisors. This session can help you lay out a strategy that will help you catapult your firm to the next level. Here’s what you can expect:
Who are the Consultants of the Rainmaker Institute:
The law firm marketing consultants at The Rainmaker Institute specialize in helping small to medium-sized law firms generate more clients and increase revenue fast.Since 1999, the Rainmaker Institute has helped over 18,000 attorneys create successful and sustainable law practices.
What Can You Focus on During the Strategy Session?
- Lead Generation: Getting more leads for your law firm
- Lead Conversion: Converting more of your leads into paying clients
- Client Retention: Keeping your promises to your clients, providing excellent service so they refer more business and come back
- Web Presence Analysis: Are you number 1 on Google? Does your existing website generate new business? We will provide an objective analysis of your overall web presence and suggest strategies to maximize your ability to convert leads into paying clients via cyberspace.
Space is Limited so Take Advantage of this Opportunity! Visit Rainmaker Institute to Sign Up Today.
FREE WEBINAR FOR NACBA MEMBERS!
10 Critical Numbers That Will Determine the Success or Failure of Your Law Firm
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Eastern
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the numbers that make your law firm run. By analyzing these critical metrics, Partners and Owners of law firms can determine whether they are on track to achieve their financial goals or if they need to retool and refocus their marketing and business development efforts.
In this fast paced webinar, attorneys will learn:
- How to identify the 10 key metrics your law firm needs to track and measure
- How to set up a system to identify these numbers
- The 5 critical systems every law firm must have
- CPL and CPC: the 2 most important numbers every attorney must know in order to succeed
- How to avoid “paralysis by analysis” and being overwhelmed by too much data
- Delegating roles and responsibility to your staff
- Using software to track your KPIs
- What are the best practices used by the fastest growing consumer law firms to double their conversion rates in 3-6 months
Stephen Fairley with Rainmaker Institute cuts through the clutter and gives you clear and easy to understand guidance on which numbers really matter the most, how to track this information, and what to do with it once you have it!
You won’t want to miss the webinar chock full of useful information! Register Today!
Prepare for a Banner Year in 2017 with this New Webinar in December!
If you want 2017 to be the year that you finally build the law firm of your dreams, then you have to be on this webinar training. Richard James shares with you the key strategies that hundreds of his clients are using to grow their firms like never before. This is real world, in the trenches advice you can put to practice right away.If you want to build a law firm that supports your lifestyle, instead of undermining it, then join NACBA on Wednesday, December 14th at 3 pm ET.
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Time: 3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific (60 minutes)
Presenter: Richard James, CEO, Office of Richard James
Cost: No Cost to NACBA Members – Member Benefit