Check Out What’s Happening Midweek…
Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Trump Administration on Question of CFPB Leadership
Report: TCPA Consumer Litigation Filings on Track to End 2017 Under Recent Annual Totals
Debtor Failed the 8th Circuit’s Totality of the Circumstances Undue Hardship Test to Discharge her Student Loans where she Failed to Make Good Faith Efforts to Maximize her Income
The Equifax Data: Now That They Have It, How Will Hackers Use It?
Debt to DHS Not Domestic Support Obligation
The CFPB’s Employees Will Determine the Agency’s Fate
Barney Frank: I have two ‘serious objections’ to Senate’s plan to reform Dodd-Frank
How The Dodd-Frank Act Plays Into The CFPB Succession Debate
Nice Try: Ninth Circuit Walks Back Debt Collector’s Attempt to Purchase Lawsuit Against Itself
Wisconsin student loan debt tops $24 Billion
Fed Chair Janet Yellen: Rates have to rise to prevent ‘boom-bust’ economy
Counsel’s Corner: Brigham Lundberg talks Foreclosure Environment
Register Today for the 2017 Virtual Bankruptcy Workshop!
Examine the New and Amended Bankruptcy Rules, National Uniform Plan and Local Plans
December 7-8, 2017
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern (Both Days, Part I & 2)
NACBA Member Fee: $199
Format: Live Presentation, both days, with Q&A.
Includes: All Materials, Certificate of Attendance & Recording Access.
- You must be logged in to receive the member rate. See help video.
What’s New at NACBA?
It’s The End of the Month Renew Your NACBA Membership for a Chance to Win 2 Great Resources!
Renew your NACBA membership this month for a chance to be entered to win not one but 2 amazing resources! Here’s what you can win!
- NCLC’s Quick Guide to Federal Evidence and Objections(value $35). An essential practice tool for federal (and even state) court litigation, facilitating objection by rule number, and including common objections and motions at every stage of a case.
- In addition to the Quick Guide to Evidence, winners will also receive the guide inside a NACBA logo portfolio (value $50). This portfolio even includes a protective space for your tablet!
Just renew your membership for a chance at winning! Two (2) winners will be chosen at random each month.
Registration is Open for the 2018 NACBA Annual Convention!
Why Attend #NACBADEN?
- Education: Attendees typically earn 22 of the best CLEs designed for debtor’s attorneys. NACBA’s planning committee is busy putting together a line up that will offer something for everyone, from the beginner to the seasoned practitioner.
- Networking: Don’t miss the opportunity to share war stories with your colleagues from around the country.
- Exhibits: More than 50 vendors, representing a wide range of products and services, launch new products, provide demonstrations, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Wellness: Attend daily AM Yoga sessions on each day of the convention, included with your convention registration. Participation will be limited and available on first, come, first serve until capacity is reached.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at NACBA’s Friday night reception. When you are not in session, be sure to check to see if the Rockies are in town, or if your favorite band is playing at the iconic concert venue, Red Rocks.
Register by February 23rd for the Early Bird Rate to get great savings!