Check out these great articles in The Watercooler Newsletter from our partner Ruby Receptionists! Get updates and tips that can enhance your business! Take a look at this edition’s features!
- The Most Humbling Lessons of Leadership: Ruby Founder and CEO Jill Nelson reflects on her entrepreneurial journey in this article for Forbes.
- Upcoming Webinar: Flex Your Customer Service: Register today for our free webinar on March 7, How to Flex Your Customer Service Muscle, and explore 3 steps to up your customer service game and get your customers pumped!
- You Had Me at Hello: How do you lead customers to loyalty? By building trust and showing you care from the first “hello,” and this article has tips to help you get there.
- A Practical Approach to Situational Leadership Bilingual Receptionist Cultivator, Rosy Rocha is the intrepid Ruby responsible for creating and maintaining Ruby’s Spanish service delivery. Get to know her and her leadership style!
- Advice for Managing Managers: What matters most to your company? Learn how to provide your leaders with the tools to drive your mission, vision, and values.
Want to learn more about what a virtual receptionist can do for your business? Contact us at 866-611-7829 or firstname.lastname@example.org