We start this new week with the following briefs…
REGISTER FOR NACBA’S WEBINAR HAPPENING IN 10 DAYS!
How to Value Assets in Bankruptcy
Date: September 27, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific (60 Minutes)
Cost: $25 Members / $75 Non-NACBA
Presenters: Gene Melchionne, Esq. & Jim Haller, Esq.
What are the fastest least expensive methods to get accurate values for your client’s assets? Gene and Jim will discuss time tested methods to determine values on real estate, vehicles, and other property. Join us to learn how to save time and money while increasing the accuracy of your information.
ARE YOU READY FOR NACBA’S MEMBER ONLY SUMMIT AT SEA?
NACBA is pleased and excited to announce the return of our Members-Only Summit at Sea! Mark your calendars, save the dates, and prepare to set sail on NACBA’s maiden voyage at sea!
CLE Sessions will take place on December 1st during the “Day at Sea.” Session titles are listed below. Descriptions and presenter info can be found by clicking here.
- Pieces of Eight, err, Seven: The Risks and Rewards of Unbundling Chapter 7.
- Land Ho! How to Introduce Valuation Evidence in Bankruptcy.
- Walk the Plank: Insolvency Procedures in Other Countries
- Avast Ye! Benefits of the New Tax Law & Applicability to Solo Practitioners.
- Scurvy Dogs: Petition Preparers, Debt Settlement Scams and other Pirates
- Yo Ho Ho and a Bucket of Income: Top 10 Ways to Double Your Lead Conversion Rate and Your Revenues in Less Than 6 Months