What’s Making Headlines…
REGISTER FOR NACBASF!
Registration is Open for the 24th Annual Convention on May 19-22nd in San Francisco! Register by March 25th to Receive the Early Bird Rate! Visit http://nacbacon.com/ to register and learn more about the sessions, keynote speakers and a few new things NACBA has in store for you!
ATTENTION #NACBASF EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS! RESERVE YOUR BOOTH TODAY!
Make 2016 a Banner Year Register to Exhibit or Sponsor at 2 of NACBA’s Premiere Events!
Be an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor for the 24th Annual NACBA Convention in San Francisco, CA May 19-22nd 2016 and/or at NACBA”s Fall Workshop, Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th 2016! Both events are perfect opportunities to network and showcase your company! Visit the Prospectus to reserve your booth or become a sponsor today!
Start Your New Year Off With A New Webinar! Free for NACBA Members!
Yelp, Avvo & Google Oh My! Online Reputation Management for Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016, 60 minutes
- 3 PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12 PM Pacific
- Presented by: Catherine Sanders Reach, Director, Law Practice Management & Technology, Chicago Bar Association.
- FREE For NACBA Members / $49 Non Member. REGISTER HERE
DID YOU MISS ANY OF NACBA’S 2015 WEBINARS? VISIT THE NACBA STORE!
2015 was a busy year! If you missed any of NACBA’s Webinars give yourself a gift for 2016 and purchase anyone of these informative webinars today! Check Out All These Great Webinars!
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy, 2014 Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- Dealing with Debt Buyer Claims
- + Many More Webinars for Bankruptcy Attorneys & Staff!
THE FALL 2015 CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY JOURNAL
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 never looked better! Sail the friendly seas when you register for NACBA’s Fall Workshop Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th, 2016.
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon in 2016 begin this year by renewing your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Want to take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive?Make a resolution and Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically!
Subscribe to NACBA NOW!