REGISTER FOR UPCOMING NACBA EVENTS
FREE WEBINAR FOR MEMBERS!
Leveraging the Power of Social Media:
Using Facebook and Content Marketing to Get More Leads
DATE: Tuesday, July 7, 2016
COST: Free to NACBA Members
PRESENTER: Stephen Fairley, The Rainmaker Institute
Facebook and content marketing are two of the most cost effective ways to generate high quality leads to your law firm. Many law firms have tried social media and failed because they didn’t have a proven blueprint that shows them exactly how to do it…until now! In this information-packed session you will discover:
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- 7 key strategies to tap into the power of Facebook
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than with Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
- The Rainmaker Social Media Marketing Blueprint®
REGISTER FOR NACBA’S FALL WORKSHOP
Early Bird Rate Ends July 29th!
NACBA is pleased and excited to announce the return of our Members-Only Fall Event along with some Pre-event fun and learning!
In addition to the Summit at Sea, NACBA will be offering a pre-cruise session at the Shelborne Wyndham Grand Hotel, in South Beach Miami. on Thursday, October 6th, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Kent Anderson and Larry Heinkel will talk Taxes for Non Bankruptcy & Bankruptcy Attorneys 101:What You Need to Know. Plan to join us for this special session and earn some extra CLE before the cruise departs and kick back at the Launch Party afterward! To register for the sessions on land and sea, CLICK HERE!
Mark your calendars, save the dates, and make it a family affair on NACBA’s maiden voyage at sea! Check out the Schedule and Register Today!
LOOK BACK AT NACBASF
Visit Playback NACBA for access to a wide array of the sessions from #NACBASF.