Join us as Stephen Fairley CEO and Founder of the Rainmaker Institute presents his webinar on, “Linked in for Lawyers: 10 Steps to Unlocking the Power of Social Media.” LinkedIn is a powerful social media tool for lawyers and litigators. Most attorneys already have a profile on LinkedIn, but very few know how to effectively use it to build a powerful referral network. In this webinar, you will learn how to leverage LinkedIn as a lead generation tool.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Outline what you need to include and exclude in your LinkedIn profile
- Recognize how to join & create LinkedIn groups that target key referral sources & clients
- Describe how to generate targeted connections using LinkedIn
- Discover how to find the best referral sources on LinkedIn
- Identify ways to increase profile views by 400%
- List the biggest yet most common mistakes that lawyers make on LinkedIn
Don’t miss this informative webinar! Register: HERE
Date: Thursday, August 24th, 3:00 PM Eastern to 4:00 PM Eastern
Presented by: Stephen Fairley, Founder and CEO of The Rainmaker Institute
Cost: NACBA Member Benefit, No Cost
Continuing Legal Education: On Demand with Attorney Credits.com
NACBA knows that Continuing Education is paramount to your professional growth. While we provide opportunities for you to receive CLE’s throughout the year, we know that you need it at your fingertips and at an affordable price. One of the benefits you receive as a NACBA Member is exclusive member savings with Attorney Credits.com. You are entitled to receive a 15% discount off all CLE courses and bundles. Attorney Credits.com processes CLE credits in over 30 U.S. States!
Learn More and get started today!
Not a member of NACBA? Do you want to receive discounts, benefits, invites to events and awesome opportunities to network with your peers? Join NACBA Today!
Be Empowered Through NACBA’s Virtual Community
NACBA values community, collaboration and connection that’s why we encourage our members to participate in NACBA Connect. NACBA Connect gives members the platform and opportunity to pose bankruptcy questions and get real time responses from their colleagues around the country. Participants enjoy the unparalleled ability to post both the easy and hard questions to some of the best consumer bankruptcy attorneys in the nation.
What can you expect when you visit NACBA Connect:
- You can Join or Start a Community! You’ll discover several communities, each one focusing on specific topics geared to your questions. If you don’t find the community you’re looking for, now worries, you can start one!
- Participate in the Latest Discussions that are hot topics and relevant to your firm.
- Post and Share Resources with your colleagues.
- Stay updated on NACBA Events.
- Share a You Tube, Webinar or Web Link.
NACBA Connect is a robust virtual community for the new practitioner as well as the most sophisticated consumer bankruptcy attorneys. If you’re a NACBA Member and haven’t visited NACBA Connect, don’t wait another moment! If you aren’t a NACBA Member, this is just another reason to Join today and get connected with your peers!