Register for the Effective (And Ethical) Online Marketing For Law Firms on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST. Join Fred J. Cohen, JD, is the founder and CEO of Amicus Creative Media as he discusses how to establish a comprehensive online presence that will increase your exposure.
The Presentation Will Cover:
– Establishing your branding and striking imagery to powerfully resonate with prospects, clients and colleagues
– Overview of how search engines can increase your online exposure, keywords to consider and tips on enhancing search performance.
– Turning your website into a potent resource How to use legal content to convey credibility
– Overview of blogging, its benefits and best practices
– Utilizing effective top of mind marketing tools to supercharge referrals
– Criteria for selecting a provider
NACBA’s 24th Annual Convention!
Save the Date for the 24th Annual NACBA Convention in San Francisco, May 19-22, 2016!
Amicus Creative Media
Does your firm need a comprehensive website that increases visibility, generates new business and supercharges referrals? Amicus Creative Media is the solution. As the Preferred Website Developer for NACBA, all members can receive a semi-custom website package for only $1199 (usually $2250). These powerful websites include:
– Captivating designs
– Professional content written exclusively for NACBA Members
– Integrated site tools such as click to call technology, e-newsletter management and an online consultation request tool
– Unparalleled white glove support to help you every step of the way
NACBA’s Consumer Bankruptcy Journal
As NACBA gears up for the 24th Annual Convention in San Francisco we can’t help but to reminisce on the success of NACBACHI! Walk back down memory lane with us in “Sweet Home Chicago: Scenes From #NACBACHI,” in The Consumer Bankruptcy Journal.
Stay connected and up to date on the relevant topics through your NACBA Membership. Renew Today!
Join NACBA and take advantage of the networking, education and resources NACBA offers!