Check out The Headlines for the 1st Week of 2016!
CFPB Takes Reassuring Tone Among TRID Complaints
2016 Brings IRS Power Over Passports, Use Of Private Debt Collectors
One Way to Fix the Hot Mess that Is Debt Collections
New Bankruptcy Forms Affect Residential Mortgage Lenders, Servicers
Prepare for a Dodd-Frank Repeal Fight
REGISTER FOR NACBASF!
Registration is Open for the 24th Annual Convention on May 19-22nd in San Francisco! Register by March 25th to Receive the Early Bird Rate! Visit http://nacbacon.com/ to register and learn more about the sessions, keynote speakers and a few new things NACBA has in store for you!
ATTENTION #NACBASF EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS! RESERVE YOUR BOOTH TODAY!
Make 2016 a Banner Year Register to Exhibit or Sponsor at 2 of NACBA’s Premiere Events!
Be an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor for the 24th Annual NACBA Convention in San Francisco, CA May 19-22nd 2016 and/or at NACBA”s Fall Workshop, Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th 2016! Both events are perfect opportunities to network and showcase your company! Visit the Prospectus to reserve your booth or become a sponsor today!
Start Your New Year Off With A New Webinar! Free for NACBA Members!
Yelp, Avvo & Google Oh My! Online Reputation Management for Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016, 60 minutes
- 3 PM Eastern / 2PM Central / 1PM Mountain / 12 PM Pacific
- Presented by: Catherine Sanders Reach, Director, Law Practice Management & Technology, Chicago Bar Association.
- FREE For NACBA Members / $49 Non Member. REGISTER HERE
DID YOU MISS ANY OF NACBA’S 2015 WEBINARS? VISIT THE NACBA STORE!
2015 was a busy year! If you missed any of NACBA’s Webinars give yourself a gift for 2016 and purchase anyone of these informative webinars today! Check Out All These Great Webinars!
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy, 2014 Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- Dealing with Debt Buyer Claims
- + Many More Webinars for Bankruptcy Attorneys & Staff!
THE FALL 2015 CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY JOURNAL
Read NACBA’s President, Edward Boltz’s President’s Report in the 2015 Consumer Bankruptcy Journal along with so many informative and relevant articles!
Did you miss any of 2015’s Consumer Bankruptcy Journals? You can read all of them at http://www.nacba.org/membership/consumer-bankruptcy-journal/
SAVE THE DATE!
2016 never looked better! Sail the friendly seas when you register for NACBA’s Fall Workshop Summit at Sea, October 7th-10th, 2016.
KEEP YOUR NACBA MEMBERSHIP CURRENT
With so many exciting educational events and networking opportunities on the horizon in 2016 don’t end this year without renewing your NACBA Membership! Renew Today!
Not a member of NACBA? Want to take advantage of all the benefits NACBA Members receive?Join NACBA Today!
Receive NACBA’s Bankruptcy News Briefs Automatically!
Subscribe to NACBA NOW!