Dig Into Today’s Headlines…
Have You Visited NACBA’s Webinar Store?
Check out all the informative Webinars Available to you!
- Avoiding Judicial Estoppel, Standing and Claim Preclusion Problems
with Non-Bankruptcy Causes of Action (More Info)
- Lesson from Harris v. Viegelagn (More Info)
- Regulation X & Z Enforcement: New Tools for Consumer Attorneys (More Info)
- New Proof of Claim & Mortgage Attachment: Other Form Changes (More Info)
- Getting Rid of Encumbered Property in Consumer Cases (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part I Webinar (More Info)
- “Modernized” Bankruptcy Forms Part II: Live Q&A (More Info)
- Student Loans in Bankruptcy Workshop (More Info)
- 2015 Supreme Court Decisions & What They Mean For Your Practice (More Info)
- Security Clearances & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Taxes In Bankruptcy, 2014 Virtual Fall Workshop (More Info)
- Family Law & Bankruptcy (More Info)
- Getting Paid: Collecting Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees in Chap 7 & Chap 13
- Dealing with Debt Buyer Claims
Member Benefit webinars (Free to NACBA Members) are located on the Member Dashboard page.
Upcoming NACBA Events
NACBA’s 2016 Fall Workshop
Thursday, October 6’th-Sunday, October 9’th
Enchantment of the Seas
Save the Date for NACBA’s Silver Anniversary Annual Convention
2017 NACBA’s 25th Annual Convention
Thursday, May 4’th – Sunday, May 7’t h, 2017
JOIN NACBA TODAY
Become a member of NACBA! Join today and take advantage of the benefits, networking opportunities and resources NACBA has to offer!