Check Out the News Making Headlines…
Legal Challenge Emerges After Two Interim Leaders Assume Top Role at CFPB
New Judge in Dept of ED Case Makes First Move
After political drama at consumer agency, what happens to its open investigations?
Debtor who Made Mistakes based upon his Attorney’s Failure to Properly Advise him in Preparing Schedules Prevailed in Denial of Discharge Complaint Action
Study finds CFPB would be de-clawed if House bill becomes law
Americans Have $1.4 Trillion in Student Loan Debt—But Who Gets All That Money?
What The Upheaval At A Federal Consumer Watchdog Could Mean For Students
First-Ever National Chapter 13 Plan and Amendments to Bankruptcy Rules
Equifax Proves That Death And Taxes Aren’t The Only Inevitable Things In Life
Americans are having trouble paying off their credit cards — and it could spell trouble for the economy
Register Today for the 2017 Virtual Bankruptcy Workshop!
Examine the New and Amended Bankruptcy Rules, National Uniform Plan and Local Plans
December 7-8, 2017
12:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern (Both Days, Part I & 2)
NACBA Member Fee: $199
Format: Live Presentation, both days, with Q&A.
Includes: All Materials, Certificate of Attendance & Recording Access.
- You must be logged in to receive the member rate. See help video.
What’s New at NACBA?
It’s The End of the Month Renew Your NACBA Membership for a Chance to Win 2 Great Resources!
Renew your NACBA membership this month for a chance to be entered to win not one but 2 amazing resources! Here’s what you can win!
- NCLC’s Quick Guide to Federal Evidence and Objections(value $35). An essential practice tool for federal (and even state) court litigation, facilitating objection by rule number, and including common objections and motions at every stage of a case.
- In addition to the Quick Guide to Evidence, winners will also receive the guide inside a NACBA logo portfolio (value $50). This portfolio even includes a protective space for your tablet!
Just renew your membership for a chance at winning! Two (2) winners will be chosen at random each month.
Registration is Open for the 2018 NACBA Annual Convention!
Why Attend #NACBADEN?
- Education: Attendees typically earn 22 of the best CLEs designed for debtor’s attorneys. NACBA’s planning committee is busy putting together a line up that will offer something for everyone, from the beginner to the seasoned practitioner.
- Networking: Don’t miss the opportunity to share war stories with your colleagues from around the country.
- Exhibits: More than 50 vendors, representing a wide range of products and services, launch new products, provide demonstrations, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Wellness: Attend daily AM Yoga sessions on each day of the convention, included with your convention registration. Participation will be limited and available on first, come, first serve until capacity is reached.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at NACBA’s Friday night reception. When you are not in session, be sure to check to see if the Rockies are in town, or if your favorite band is playing at the iconic concert venue, Red Rocks.
Register by February 23rd for the Early Bird Rate to get great savings!